SoluForce Light is reinforced with synthetic fibre tape. The complete system, including fittings, is fully metal free, making it ideal for the toughest and highly corrosive applications. SoluForce Light has all the same properties as SoluForce Classic, at lower pressures.
Pressures and temperatures:
- L450 ST (4 inch): 45 bar / 653 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F
- L540 ST (6 inch): 36 bar / 522 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F
Pressures according to API15S in LCLRCRT.
All SoluForce Light solutions are certified against international standards.
SoluForce Light is resistant to all chemicals involved in fluid transportation, including:
- CO2 in any concentration or pressure
- Strong inorganic acids like HCl and H2SO4
- Strong alkaline materials, including NaOH, KOH and NH2 solutions
- Anti-corrosion additives
- Mineral salts
Because the SoluForce Light system is completely non-metallic, including the fitting system, they offer the ultimate and most economic scaling- and corrosion-free solution. Moreover, their resistance to third party interference, earthquakes and landslides has been extensively proven and verified.
See the technical data sheet or contact us for more information.