The SoluForce Heavy system offers the ultimate solution in for high pressure applications. It is fully scaling and corrosion resistant and ideally suited for high performance and offshore applications.
Pressures and temperatures:
- H412 ST/GT/HT (4 inch): 283 bar / 4105 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F or 105°C / 225°F
- H415 ST/GT/HT (4 inch): 450 bar / 6527 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F or 105°C / 225°F
- H512 ST/GT/HT (6 inch): 259 bar / 3756 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F or 105°C / 225°F
- H515 ST/GT/HT (6 inch): 388 bar / 5627 psi | 85⁰C / 185⁰F or 105°C / 225°F
Pressures according to API15S in Pburst,min.
The SoluForce Heavy GT (Gas Tight) pipe is designed with the needs of hydrocarbon transportation in mind. The SoluForce Heavy GT has the same specifications as the Heavy, but also contains an aluminium barrier layer to completely stop the permeation of hazardous and toxic components like BTX and H2S.
The SoluForce Heavy HT (High Temperature) has the same specifications as the Heavy but pushes the boundaries even further. The Heavy HT pipe has a design temperature of 105°C/225ºF – a level of performance unmatched by any other flexible composite pipe available today.
For offshore applications, SoluForce Heavy can be used unfilled at a maximum depth of 80 metres/260 feet. Fill them, and they can be used in much deeper water. SoluForce pipelines have been used as a temporary test line at a water depth in excess of 1000 metres/3280 feet. Contact us for more information.
All SoluForce Light solutions are certified against international standards.
The SoluForce Heavy pipe is resistant to:
- CO2 in any concentration or pressure
- Strong inorganic acids like HCl and H2SO4
- Strong alkaline materials, including NaOH, KOH and NH2 solutions
- Anti-corrosion additives
- Mineral salts
The SoluForce Heavy system offers the ultimate solution for extreme high pressures, high axial loads and dynamic operations. The system is fully scaling- and corrosion-free, and their resistance to third party interference, earthquakes and landslides has been extensively proven and verified.
As the pipe is reinforced with steel wire, it has certain limitations regarding fluid composition. See the technical data sheet or contact us for more information.