The true high temperature flexible pipe solution for the oil and gas industry.
As the technological leader in the manufacturing of RTP (Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe) SoluForce® now introduces the SoluForce High Temperature (HT). A unique, high temperature, plastic pipe qualified for high pressure gas, hydro-carbon, water, and multiphase applications.
Typical applications of the SoluForce HT pipe are:
- High pressure water injection lines
- Oil and gas transportation flow lines
- Gas and oil gathering lines
With a uniquely manufactured HDPE high temperature layer it is now possible to transport fluids up to a temperature of 85°C / 185°F with the SoluForce HT pipe. With a track record in the oil and gas industry, SoluForce® takes the next step in flexible RTP solutions.
- Very high operating pressures, up to 150 barg / 2250 psig
- Max ambient and/or fluid temperature 85°C / 185°F
- Resistant to inorganic acids like HCI, H2SO4
- Resistant to alkaline materials including NaOH and KOH solutions
- Maximum partial gas pressure of 21 barg / 305 psig
- Up to 0.3 barg / 4.35 psig partial pressure H2S applications
- Easy and fast installation
- No scaling / No erosion
- Maintenance free
- Design life up to 50 years